Has A Grand Jury Been Convened On The Hillary Clinton Email Case?



FOX News: Lynch: No ‘artificial deadline’ on DOJ’s Clinton email probe

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Monday in an interview with Fox News that the Justice Department has no deadline for concluding the Hillary Clinton email investigation and that it’s being handled “like any other review,” even with the presidential election just months away.

Lynch said on "Special Report with Bret Baier" that the investigation is being handled by the agency’s “career independent lawyers” and that they will “review the facts and the evidence and make a determination in due course.”

Lynch, nominated by President Obama to the attorney general post in 2014, also said the agency would look “efficiently, fairly, thoroughly, without any kind of artificial deadline” into whether Clinton broke any laws as secretary of state by using a private email server for official communications.

Read more ....

WNU Editor: My eyebrows went up when I read this alst Friday .... FBI director: I am closely involved with Clinton email investigation (The Hill). After hearing this .... if I was Hillary Clinton I would be talking to a defense lawyer ASAP.

Comments